School trousers/skirts - Grey or black
Sweaters - Navy blue.
Shirts/blouses - White shirt or polo shirt
Plain black school shoes are appropriate school wear because of the stairs in school, shoes with platform heels are not advised
School uniform and PE kit is available to order.
Size 24" - 32" = £8.50 Size 34" - 38" = £9.50
Size 24" - 32" = £9.50 Size 34" - 38" = £10.50
PE t-shirts with embroidered school logo (All Sizes) = £10
1. Jeans or fashion trousers are not allowed.
2. No logos on uniforms except for the school logo.
3. Jewellery is not allowed except for a watch and small stud earrings.
4. Trainers are not permitted.
5. No hair cuts which are shorter than a number 3 and no patterns.
Girls may wear blue gingham dresses.
Children may wear short trousers.
Children need their PE kit in school every day. Most parents think it is easier if it is sent to school on a Monday morning and brought home on a Friday afternoon for washing. Or it can stay in school for the half term.
A pair of pumps - preferably slip on ones.
White plain t-shirt (P.E. t-shirts with the school logo are available to order)
Navy blue, black or white shorts.
1. It would be most helpful if all main items of clothing are clearly labelled.
2. Watches must also be removed for PE/Games activities.
School Uniform and PE shirts are available from touchline school wear. Please use the link below to access touchline's website.