School trousers/skirts - Grey or black
Sweaters - Navy blue
Shirts/blouses - White shirt or polo shirt
Plain black school shoes or plain black trainers are appropriate school wear because of the stairs in school; shoes with platform heels are not advised
Plain white shirts, polo shirts, skirts, pinafores and trousers are widely available from supermarkets and other retailers.
If you would like a school logo item, these are available from Touchline School Wear. Please use the link below to access Touchline's website.
1. Jeans or fashion trousers are not allowed
2. No logos on uniforms except for the school logo
3. Jewellery is not allowed except for a watch and small stud earrings
4. Trainers which are not plain black are not permitted
5. No hair cuts which are shorter than a number 3 and no patterns
During the Summer months, children are able to wear navy blue gingham dresses or short trousers.
Children need their PE kit in school every day. Most parents think it is easier if it is sent to school on a Monday morning and brought home on a Friday afternoon for washing or it can stay in school for the half term.
A pair of pumps - preferably slip on ones.
White plain t-shirt (P.E. t-shirts with the school logo are available to order)
Navy blue, black or white shorts.
In colder weather, children are allowed to wear black tracksuit bottoms or leggings.
1. It would be most helpful if all main items of clothing are clearly labelled.
2. Watches must also be removed for PE/Games activities.